Hello there. I’m Imran Khushal, a journalist turned branding and communications consultant.
I help businesses communicate better, connect deeper and grow faster.
In other words, I create a variety of brand strategies, communications strategies and content strategies.
I am known for creating:
- philosophically rich business names,
- unforgettable slogans,
- remarkable brand promises and
- distinctive brand positioning statements.
Some of my other expertise include creating and supervising:
- Internal Communications
- External Communications
- PR Communications
I’m equally good at creating editorial guidelines and content strategies.
Also, I love writing and editing ads and SEO copy.
I can do this because I have:
- About 10-years journalistic experience with multinational media houses including fortune-500 companies.
- A PhD. level of research skill and background.
- Strong SEO knowledge and copywriting skills.
- Deep interest in human psychology and sociology.
- A poetic imagination and interest in philosophy.
Fun facts about me:
- I’m a contributing writer to the Daily Times and Dawn News.
- I run a copywriting agency, Hiwrita, based out of Islamabad, Pakistan.
- I help young writers become professional wordsmiths. I am the founder of WriteMovement.org.
- I’m a Ph.D. International Relations scholar, studying the political role of the world’s biggest tech giants.